Thursday 14 May 2015

Edgy Chic Look!✌️


How I style My Black leather leggings!

Looking for an easy perfect and  quick outfits!  Always go for a leather leggings<3 ,Leather leggings gives you a completely different texture to your outfit.They are slim,skin tight , really comfy , perfect and add unexpected shine and style to  your outfit. Leather leggings are  a versatile piece of any woman`s wardrobe. Below are four ways ,how i style my black lether leggings with my regular outfit;) 
OUTFIT 1 ,I am wearing this oversized player baseball top with black leather legging  which gives a touch of rockerchic to my look :)

 OUTFIT 2. looking for a "GOING OUT" style ,this peach orange blouse will give you a perfect look
 OUTFIT 3. I am glad,crop top is back . (off sholder crop top + black lether leggings ) will give you a more sassy and faminine Look.

OUTFIT 4 . Get ready for this summer with (Flora crop tp + black  leather  leggings ) ,perfect for chic style!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and stay happy,until next post stay classy+chic!
Thanks for stopping by;)
With Love ❤️
Roshani.

3 comments: